uMobileCam enables you to turn camera-enabled Android and iOS devices into network cameras with audio and motion detection capabilities. This All-in-One app also allows you to remotely monitor built-in/USB cameras on Mac/Windows and various types of network cameras - 1000+ models from over 100+ manufacturers with various options
See demo at http://youtu.be/-HMLHew6NiY
- Monitors live video and audio feeds from camera enabled Android and iOS device and built in/USB webcam on Mac/Windows PC using the same user account
- Monitor different types of IP cameras(http://ubntek.com/supportedcameras)
- Up to eight devices (Android/iOS mobile devices and Mac/Windows computer) can be configured
- Select either the front or back camera
- 2 Way audio (Push to talk)
- Background audio monitoring
- No need to open ports or configure router or get static IP or DDNS (except IP camera)
- Secured layer encryption for account authentication (user ID & Key, and Password)
- Enable or disable Screen Timeout
- Receive alerts over Push Notifications
+ Motion and audio detection alerts for mobile device and PC by enabling camera side option
+ With Email ID, event detection alert for network camera if applicable
- Select either the front or back mobile device camera
- Enable or disable mobile device LED Flashlight remotely when the back camera is selected
- Automatically capture images by in-app motion and face detection to Photo Gallery
- Support Google Drive and Dropbox
- Unlimited number of IP cameras can be configured
- Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision IP camera on/off
- Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
- Auto preset patrol and sequence for IP cameras
- Enable or disable IP camera and reorder on the list
- Long press the camera name to clone IP camera setup
- Exchange setup file between IP cameras (Export/Import)
- Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
- Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
- Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
- Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
- Android Phone, Tablet with Android 2.3 or later
- iPhone, iPod touch, iPad with iOS 6.0 or later
- Mac with OS X Lion or later
+ Camera: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilecamera
+ Monitor: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilemonitor
- PC with Windows 7 or later
+ Camera: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilewincamera
+ Monitor: Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilewinmonitor
- Encrypted string randomly generated by user ID and Key is sent to the server for registration. Additional encrypted Password string is saved only between camera side and monitor side on your devices. We do not save your ID and Key and Password, thus you should make a note of them and keep it in a safe place just in case OR you can set the auto login feature.
- Password must contain any alpha-numeric characters (lower/upper alphabet character and 0~9 digits)
- One camera device can be simultaneously monitored by up to two monitor devices.
- Push notification could be delayed by depending on your network performance
- If you get UPnP Error message, make sure that UPnP is enabled in your router. If you are still having problems, you need to manually forward ports in your router by referring to http://portforward.com/guides.htm
- To monitor from iOS device to Android device and vice versa, you need to buy uMobileCam on iTunes Store.
If you have any suggestions or other comments, click the Help menu.
uMobileCam: All-In-One is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-21. The program can be installed on Android.
uMobileCam: All-In-One (version 3.0.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 115 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.